Health & Safety Officer – A1 Tyres & Autocentres
You will have experience of working in a customer-focused environment with a strong commitment for customer care and confidence in communicating with senior managers and professionals.
You will be adaptable, and able use your knowledge and communications systems to effectively represent the team and Group at meetings, staff forums, and management team meetings.
You will have an excellent telephone manner, be able to organise your own work and work to deadlines, and be capable of quickly changing and balancing priorities.
This role is based at our Hull branch, and may require travel to other sites in our Region.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role with sound knowledge of both H&S and industry regulations.
- Experience of completing audits and ensuring the company remains compliant.
- Organised and methodical with great attention to detail.
- A great multi-tasker.
- Confident, approachable and a great communicator.
- Able to adapt quickly to change and work in an agile way.
- All necessary qualifications.